COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE WHILE IN OUR OFFICE?
THE SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS & COMMUNITY IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
We are excited to share with you that as of May 29th, our office is back open and ready to serve you for all dental services! If you or a family member had to postpone your dental appointment due to COVID-19, please give us a call to reschedule.
As your trusted dental care provider, Hudsonville Dental is passionately committed to the safety of you & your family. We have taken proactive steps to keep our amazing patients, team members, and community safe during these times.
PROACTIVE COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
We understand the importance of your oral & overall health and have taken the following steps to keep you safe while in our office:
- Thorough sanitization of treatment rooms, equipment, and office area prior to every patient appointment.
- Daily health screenings for all patients & team members.
- We are encouraging patients to come by themselves whenever possible, and if it is an appointment for a child, we encourage only one parent to come.
- Restricting movement around the office during treatment & appointments.
- Use of Curbside Check-In to limit the number of people in the office at a time.
- Utilizing technology to reduce the amount of paper in the office.
- We have enhanced our Personal Protective Equipment protocol.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR
APPOINTMENT IN OUR OFFICE?
With our new COVID-19 safety measures, we wanted to make sure you know what to expect when you have an appointment at our office.
1. CURBSIDE CHECK-IN
We’ve enabled curbside check-in! Watch for a text message 30 minutes prior to your appointment and reply ‘C’ when you arrive at our parking lot. If you do not receive a text message, please call us to let us know you have arrived: (616) 669-6600
When we are ready for you to enter the office, we will send you a text message to come in and finish checking in.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- We encourage all patients to wear a mask or other face-covering while in the office.
2. TOUCHLESS TEMPERATURE CHECK
We may be taking your temperature using a touchless thermometer prior to entering the office.
3. COVID-19 SCREENING FORM USING A KIOSK
You will be asked to fill out a short COVID-19 screening form. Here are a few of the questions you can expect to be asked:
- Have you had a fever in the last 14-21 days?
- Are you having shortness of breath or difficulties breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Are you in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by COVID-19?
After completing your short form a clinical team member will be waiting to take you back for your scheduled appointment.