THE SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS & COMMUNITY IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
As your trusted dental care provider, Hudsonville Dental Kids is passionately committed to the continued safety of you & your family. We have taken proactive steps to keep our amazing patients, team members, and community safe during these times.
We understand the importance of your oral & overall health and have taken the following steps to keep you safe while in our office:
- Curbside Check-In is still an option, however, you are welcome to come in and wait in our lobby when you arrive for your appointment.
- We do ask that you come by yourself if at all possible. For appointments for minor children, we ask that only one parent or guardian accompany them to the appointment and stay on the premises.
- We encourage you to wear a mask or face covering into the office, however, it is no longer mandatory.
- We will be taking your temperature using a touchless thermometer and will ask you to fill out a short COVID-19 screening form.
- Thorough sanitization of treatment rooms, equipment, and office area prior to every patient appointment.
- Daily health screenings for all patients & team members.
- Utilizing technology to reduce the amount of paper in the office.
- We have enhanced our Personal Protective Equipment protocol.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR
APPOINTMENT IN OUR OFFICE?
With the recent changes in the State of Michigan here is what to expect for your upcoming appointment:
1. CURBSIDE CHECK-IN
Curbside Check-In is still an option, however, you are welcome to come in and wait in our lobby when you arrive for your appointment.
If you would like to still utilize it, here’s how it works: watch for a text message 30 minutes prior to your appointment and reply ‘C’ when you arrive at our parking lot. If you do not receive a text message, please call us to let us know you have arrived: (616) 209-4039
When we are ready for you to enter the office, we will send you a text message to come in and finish checking in.
2. TOUCHLESS TEMPERATURE CHECK
We will be taking your temperature using a touchless thermometer.
3. COVID-19 SCREENING FORM
You will be asked to fill out a short COVID-19 screening form. Here are a few of the questions you can expect to be asked:
- Have you had a fever in the last 14-21 days?
- Are you having shortness of breath or difficulties breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Are you in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by COVID-19?
After completing your short form a clinical team member will be waiting to take you back for your scheduled appointment.