COVID-19 Update: March 17, 2020
COVID-19 Update – May 29, 2020:
We are back open & ready to serve you for all dental services!
If you or a family member had to postpone your dental appointment due to COVID-19, please give us a call to reschedule. Hurry! Appointment times are filling up fast.
If your appointment had to be rescheduled and your new appointment is booked out further than you would prefer, please let us know! We’d love to place you on our priority list and work our hardest to get you in sooner.
Thank you for being patient with us during this challenging time. We are here for you and your family’s needs, let us know how we can help!
What are we doing to keep you and our community safe?
The health and safety of our patients and team members are of utmost importance to us. Here are the actions we have taken to provide the safest environment for you and our team:
- Thorough sanitization of treatment rooms, equipment, and office area prior to every patient appointment.
- Daily health screenings for all patients & team members.
- We are encouraging patients to come by themselves whenever possible, and if it is an appointment for a child, we encourage only one parent to come.
- Restricting movement around the office during treatment & appointments.
- Use of Curbside Check-In to limit the number of people in the office at a time.
- Utilizing technology to reduce the amount of paper in the office.
- We have enhanced our Personal Protective Equipment protocol.
What to expect if you have an appointment in our office:
- We’ve enabled curbside check-in! Watch for a text message 30 minutes prior to your appointment and reply C when you arrive to our parking lot. If you do not receive a text message, please call us to let us know you have arrived.
- When we are ready for you to enter the office, we will send you a text message to come in and finish checking in.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- We encourage you to wear a mask or face covering into the office.
- We may be taking your temperature using a touchless thermometer and will ask you to fill out a short COVID-19 screening form.
- Please practice social distancing when possible.
COVID-19 Update: March 17, 2020
On March 16, the American Dental Association made a recommendation that elective and preventative dental appointments be postponed.
Our doctors are reviewing all patients currently scheduled in the coming days and we have been rescheduling non-urgent appointments for a later date. We have made the decision to remain open for anyone experiencing a dental emergency and treatment that could put you at risk for more urgent dental issues.
If you have a dental emergency or concern, we are still here for you! Please contact our office to schedule to avoid congesting urgent care and emergency rooms with dental emergencies. Our phones will continue to be staffed during normal business hours or you can reach us via email or Facebook.
Did you know? We also offer telehealth services to manage emergencies while maintaining the recommended social distancing. If you aren’t sure if your dental condition requires an in-person visit, please go to www.INeedADentistNow.com to make a teledentistry appointment with your dentist from your home!
Please know that we are committed to the health and safety of all of our patients and team members and are continuing to use CDC and OSHA guidelines to wear proper protective equipment as well as sterilizing instruments and equipment. We have also increased our cleaning measures in common areas. We do ask that if you are ill or experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 to please reschedule your dental appointment.
We ask that you have patience with us as we do our part to “flatten the curve” and get through this together. Stay tuned to our Facebook page for future updates as information is changing by the hour.
In the meantime, wash your hands, brush and floss your teeth, and keep smiling!